Incentive Lynx Security Ltd, a leading security contractor in the South East of England, is the security arm of Incentive FM Group.
- Advanced proof of time and attendance tool provides greater visibility and control
- Effective employee monitoring delivers added value to customers as well as lone worker protection
- Real-time and historical reporting provides complete transparency of operatives in the field
Incentive Lynx Security Ltd, a leading security contractor in the South East of England, is the security arm of Incentive FM Group. It has annual sales of £12 million and the parent organisation now has a total revenue stream of just over £40 million per annum and 1,350 staff across all disciplines.
Incentive Lynx Security was looking for a mobile workforce solution that would be used to monitor security operatives working at a 180-acre business park. It was needed to replace an existing system that no longer met the needs of the company in terms of reporting, flexibility or simplicity.
Incentive Lynx Security selected SmartTask to better manage mobile guards, adopting the advanced proof of time and attendance tool to achieve greater visibility, control and lone worker protection. It was installed on a number of Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled smartphones used by the company’s 23-strong security team patrolling the business park.
- SmartTask enables operatives to scan 120 unique ID tags at key locations, simply by swiping over one of the mobile devices, to record attendance and actions in real time. This ensures scheduled visits and patrols are being completed including critical building checks such as water leaks, windows and emergency doors.
- SmartTask’s added real-time and historical reporting capability has provided complete transparency of each security operative, their rounds, locations visited and tasks completed on site. Supervisors are then be able to report via the online customer portal by operative or location to create time sheets, customer reports and even create a map of each staff member’s round when visiting multiple locations. Meanwhile, GPS tracking on each phone will provide added validation and allow Incentive Lynx to pinpoint the exact locations of guards at all times.
"SmartTask enables us to achieve effective employee monitoring that not only delivers added value to our customers but also provides protection for our operatives. It is a flexible and smart solution that can be adapted to meet precise operational requirements to help us offer an unrivalled security solution" - Rajeev Pradhan, Operations Director at Incentive Lynx