SmartTask Campus is an employee scheduling and workforce management solution for facilities and estates managers. With our solution, you will plan, manage, conduct and measure staff activities – more effectively. You’ll also quickly experience less admin, better performing, more accountable staff, significantly enhanced service quality, and contract compliance – helping you retain and win more customers.
Our system will continue to adapt to meet your needs and incorporates a growing range of electronic forms commonly used by Campus operations. With SmartTask Campus, you can better manage:-
- Front desk and reception staff – rota planning and proof of attendance
- Caretaking teams – student accommodation inspections
- Health and safety compliance teams – safety equipment inspections
- Security officers – security patrols
- Cleaning staff – proof of attendance
- Supervisors / managers – performance reports
- Simplifies Rota planning and removes uncertainty in confirmation of employees to shifts
- Captures attendance and escalates to management if posts are not filled
- Provides a source of KPI data, simplifying evidence-based employee performance management
- Centralises holiday management including holiday requests and sign off
- Manages audit allocation, centralises storage and retrieval and enables additional evidence such as photos to be added
- Facilitates incident capture including photos and GPS location to improve incident management and ensure incidents are dealt with
- Automates inspections so procedures are followed and completed to schedule
- Centralises certificate management with notification when certificates or training courses need refreshing
SmartTask Campus is cloud-based, so it does not require costly integration, you only pay for what you need – and you will benefit from regular updates and new features. Our ISO27001 accreditation and BSIA-ratified technology means that you are in safe hands – and our UK based helpdesk ensures that support is highly responsive and effective too.
Automatically create rosters across multiple locations – for months in advance. Intelligent Rostering automatically suggests best matched employees – based on various criteria such as skills & qualifications, availability, historical shift patterns, and working time directive. User permissions and controls also ensure that service users get the care required with a full audit trail.
Manage employee records, holiday, absence and certificate management along with payroll and service billing. You can automatically arbitrate employee pay to your parameters. Shifts outside these parameters requiring manual arbitration can easily be identified and actioned quickly. Exportable reports can be integrated with SAGE and provide essential payroll and billing data – along with holiday accrual and absence management.
Capture integrated proof of time and attendance to monitor the status of your staff as they complete their work. Staff can use a simple smartphone application to scan tags to record shifts. Where appropriate, on-screen signature capture provides additional proof of service.
Other staff (without smartphones) simply book on/off shifts and submit check calls via a telephone and a secure PIN code. You can also complete check calls – minimising lone worker protection overheads and ensuring staff are safe.
Employees can book onto their shifts, view their daily work, make check calls and scan site checkpoint tags to prove that predefined routes have been visited. The app also allows employees to fill in electronic forms, raise alerts, complete audits and submit incident reports.
Live monitoring provides an instant real-time overview of how your business is performing as the day unfolds. You can quickly identify where critical issues are occurring and respond effectively to ensure that compliance is achieved and customer satisfaction maintained.
By highlighting critical issues such as late arrivals, missed check calls and incidents, as they occur, the live view allows you to be proactive and manage by exception. This provides management visibility of staff performance and how they’re being kept safe.
Capture and store valuable auditing and inspection data such as cleaning standards audits and equipment checks – such as defibrillator, fire safety or first aid.